The Sigma is an easy-to-pitch semi-geodesic dome tent. It not only offers a greater amount of space but has enhanced stability and superior fabrics that are waterproof and fire retardant for a dry, safe and comfortable camping experience. Updated for 2020 with a black inner tent for darker bedrooms that allow you a better night's sleep, this feature-packed tent is an ideal option for youth groups, and more adventurous campers.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scouts Recommended Kit
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Semi-geodesic - Self-supporting structure, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
Packsize: 63.0 x ø20.0cm
Capacity: 3 Person Tent
Pitching Time: 10 mins