The popular Beta 450XL is a 3-pole tunnel tent that offers generous sleeping space combined with a large, functional porch area for storing your camping essentials. Recommended by The Scouts, the Beta features our robust ProTex® Shield Flysheet (3,000mm HH), including updated darker bedrooms for a better night's sleep and comes in a FastPack Carry Bag making life easier after a great camping trip. The Beta is ideal for slightly longer trips and will also appeal to campers seeking a more spacious and comfortable weekend tent.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scouts Recommended Kit
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Colour coded poles for easy pitching
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Multiple flysheet doors - Provides easy entry from either side giving protection from prevailing winds
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
Packsize: 65.0 x ø27.0cm
Capacity: 4 Person Tent
Pitching Time: 15 mins