Vango Atlas 350 Sleeping Bag
Updated for 2019, the Atlas Bag combines amazing quality and value for money. Perfect for festival goers and those taking their first step into the world of camping, this mummy-shaped bag boasts a cosy 9.5 TOG rating for a comfortable night’s sleep. Now with stylish reflective prints and reverse zippers; stylish yet functional.
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- 2-Way Zip - Can be opened from the top or bottom for versatile ventilation
- Polair® Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester.
- Polair® Shell - Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair polyester fabric (190T )
- ThermoLock Insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- S-Stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Shaped hood with drawcord closure - Reduces heat loss from the head. Drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing while minimising pack size for easy transportation
We will try our best to supply the above product but in some cases when unavailable, we will send an alternative product with the same specification.