For too long we as humans have used single use plastics and not thought of the consequences or impact on the environment. It’s time to re-think plastics and use an alternative. Rome wasn’t built in a day but one small thing we can all do to help is stop using disposable plastic carrier bags. It’s killing our Oceans, Marine life and ultimately damaging our health. More than 8 million tonnes of plastics are dumped into our oceans each year and over 90% of all seabirds have plastic in their stomachs…. shocking right?
The next time you go shopping just think, have I got my canvas bag with me? Do I really need yet another plastic carrier bag to throw away or put in the cupboard? The answer is probably not.
For more information on how plastics are affecting our Oceans visit Plastic Oceans website https://plasticoceans.org
- Made from 100% Indian cotton canvas
- Unbleached natural canvas to reduce chemicals and dyes
- Long handles for easier access
- Side panels give increased capacity
- Robust fabric and reinforced seams to with stand regular use
- Perfect for your shopping or taking to the beach
- You’re helping save the planet one less carrier bag at a time!